Discover the amazing and rich in fish archipelago with a certified fishing guide
At this fishing trip you can be a beginner or a skilled fisherman, it doesn't matter. The fishing guide is here to explain the different techniques used during the day. Depending of the season, it's possible to catch pike, perch, zander or sea trout. With the help of our experienced fishing guide, you stand a very good chance of catching your dream fish. So, don't hesitate! Come and learn the secrets of fishing with us - whether you are a complete beginner or a seasoned expert, you will learn many new things on our fishing trip and discover the magnificent archipelago.
-All necessary fishing equipment
-Accompaniment of a certified fishing guide
-Boat and fuel costs
-Coffee and drinking water
-Statutory liability insurance
Your fishing permit needs to be purchased separately, and while the guide can issue you permits for an additional cost, the easiest way to get a permit is to buy one yourself at https://verkkokauppa.eraluvat.fi/en/fisheries-management-fee/, which will cost you 6€ a day per adult. Under 18s and over 65s can fish without a permit.
- 1-4 people can take part of the fishing trip.
- We can arrange an island lunch for an additional cost. Ask about different options available when making your booking. Also, keep in mind that any food orders must be made at least 48 hours before the excursion by agreement with the tour operator (Predator Fishing Finland Oy). You are also welcome to bring your own food if you prefer.
- Our boats are designed for cast fishing and are equipped with state-of-the-art sonar technology for real-time underwater observation. The boat also comes with a bow thruster, casting platforms, and quality fishing gear for your pleasure. Additionally, any fish you catch is guaranteed to stay fresh in the boat's circulating water mist system. At the end of the day, your guide can gut and fillet your catch but can also give you good tips on how to do it yourself.
- If arriving for the tour dressed in your own clothes, please remember to bring warm, water-repellent clothing just to be on the safe side – Finnish weather can be unpredictable. Even if it's warm on the mainland, the sea breezes can be cold at times, and sudden showers can come by surprise.
- We reserve the right to cancel a fishing trip if the weather conditions are not suitable. If the weather turns dangerous due to high winds, thunderstorms, or freezing of the departure harbour, the excursion will have to be cancelled. We will, however, do our utmost to find an alternative day for you, but in the unfortunate event of us not being able to fulfil your booking, a full refund will be given. The fishing guide will assess the weather conditions and decide if the event can be safely held prior to each trip.
Test Activities Single Layout
1 tunti ja 30 minuuttia